Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun space..(HOBBY)

A new teacher came to a grade eight class. Student were standing up. Teache looked here and there in the class room.and teacher said. "firstly i would like to recognize you all..then you stand up and tell your name and your hobby..so start from the corner boy.." corner boy stood up and said " teacher my name is Tom and my hobby is see the bubbles in bathroom.." techer said"oh nice hobby next boy "techer my nam is george and my hobby is see the bubbles in the bathroom.." teacher told"oh u both are same..ok next boy.."teacher my name is Andrew my hobby is see the bubbles in the bathroom.." teacher got angry and said roughly "are u gonna make me fool..how can be ur hobbies so..ok then coner sweet girl.."teacher my name is Bubble and my hobby is having a bath 3 times per day.." teacher fell down and painted..


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment